Un-birthday!

Last night we celebrated our un-birthdays. Since I was a bit of a slacker this year getting a cake made for John's birthday (and mine isn't until tomorrow), I made them yesterday for both of us. So happy birthday/un-birthday to us. :0)
John wanted german chocolate cake and I wanted just chocolate with whipped cream so I did one of each!
Miss Fabulous had to get in on the action.
Yeah...major glare action going on but oh well.

Comments

Okay, woman, the picture is beautiful, but I have a hard time reading what you wrote! I have to scroll up until your words are in the clouds, and then I can see. Which works, I'm not a lazy blog-reader by any means but... :) And way to go on the cakes! I'm glad you each got what you wanted. Yum. And happy birthday!
Amber Ray said…
Happy Birthday to you two! Hope you guys have a wonderful year. How is your new house?
Erickson Family said…
HAPPY GOOPAY!!! That's from Asia! Happy Bithday!
Joanna said…
Happy Birthday to both of you. Did you do anything fun?

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News