Elusive Blissful Sleep

Its 3 am and I've been up for almost 2 hours.
Do I have a sick child? No.
Do I have a sick husband? No.
Am I sick? No.
Is there something wrong with me? You mean besides the fact that I'm up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason? Nope. No reason at all except I can't sleep. I made the grave mistake of falling asleep around 8:30ish and now I'm reaping the rewards. My only hope is that as soon as Husband leaves around 5:30 I will be tired again and I can hit the hay for a couple more hours.
So. Come here often?
Not at 3 am I bet.
If only I were a comedic genious that had great breakthroughs in the wee small hours of the morning. Or a brilliant author. Or some such accomplished person. Nope. Just me. Sitting here. Hoping for either something terrific to blog about (not happening) or a sudden urge to sleep (not happening either). So I'll sit here and sigh and read the blogs of people who can sleep and who are comedic geniouses and brilliant authors. *sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News