S'mores and Sandcastles
I took the kids to a community event, S'mores and Sandcastles. I didn't really think of it as a swimming thing and so we weren't really prepared to swim. Thankfully, I had some swim diapers and Star's swim shorts and top in the car. No towels, so suit for MF, just the few things. I told Miss Fabulous she could swim in her sundress if she really had to swim. I guess she did, and she thought it was great...until she got out and there wasn't a towel waiting for her. I don't have any pictures of her because she was swimming the entire time.
Dash spent the majority of his time either destroying sandcastles and splashing in the water.
Star did not want her hands and feet sandy....on a beach. Such a silly little thing!
Dash, contemplating destrying my sandcastle.
It was a fun night! By the time we headed home, we were all covered with wet sand, chocolate, marshmallow stickiness, and graham cracker crumbs. Next time, we'll bring our suits!
Comments