I don't know about anyone else
but I'm already stressing about the Christmas season. I made a list of everything I need to get done and would like to get done and I don't feel like doing any of it right now. I'm fighting a headache and I'd really like to just put a movie on and go to sleep. The only problem with that is that John's outside working hard and Miss Fabulous is outside "helping" him and Star, although she needs a nap, is not looking like she is off to La La Land any time soon. Besides, I'm supposed to be putting on FHE (Family Home Evening) tonight and just the thought of that and making dinner just makes me even more tired. Why is it that on the days I have nothing (except housework and projects) to do, something always comes up and I never get ANYTHING done? I doubt there are many people who live nearby that actually read this, but I've decided that in spite of the busy-ness of the season, I'm going to go do something fun...on the 15th (that's a Tuesday). Morning or evening, I don't care...or if it works out better for everyone, we can do it on the night of Friday the 18th. I will plan something and whoever would like to join me, please do. Spread the word and let me know. I will make it my celebration of being done with all projects. So my goal is to be done with all projects and presents in two weeks. Make it your goal too and come celebrate with me.
Comments