Does this look right to you?

I'm not sure WHY, but Blogger turned these pictures. I even went back to make sure I had not turned them myself accidentally. Nope. Not I. Blogger did it.

Okay, so I ordered some material online and THIS came:
Did you read the label? Maybe we should step back to see what it actually is...
John's comment..."I like the Suns, but not THAT much." I gave the company a call and they are sending the real Navy Corduroy and told me to just keep the Suns Fleece. I guess I have a new exercise mat.

Comments

Orr Family said…
They did that to me too, now I have ugly sheer stuff, we should make something special out of them!!!!
lbt said…
I definitely know that is not courduroy. I see that stuff all the time.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News