We love to cook!
Miss Fabulous loves to help me with anything. If I'm doing something and ask for her help, she will almost always come running. One of the things we love to do together is cook. We recently tried our hands at Chicken Cordon Bleu and not only had fun but had a yummy dinner too!
MF's job was to smash the chicken and she did a great job!
They weren't very pretty, we'll have to work on it, but they were tasty and to daddy...that's all that matters (and even if it wasn't he'd probably eat it)!
Sweet potatoes, mango, some quick salad, and our chicken!
Comments
Chicken Cordon Bleu is one of our faves, but I hate the chicken squishing part. To make it easier I use two of those thick plastic cutting boards that are the same size, and a towel (bath sized) I put the towel on the floor, put down a cutting board, then a chicken breast, then the other cutting board, then wrap the towel over the top and stand on it. Being somewhat big, it flattens the chicken in no time, the towel keeps the juices from getting all over the place, and also protects the cutting boards from my shoes. Then I just toss the towel in the laundry and finish making my chicken. It's much faster and easier than the other way.