Pictures - Yay!
Thought I'd post some pictures from our trip. Nothing terribly important, but these are some of my favorites!
Miss Fabulous on the carousel.
The bows I made for the Fourth of July. I really need to get cracking and make some more to match her school uniforms.
MF putting pretend make-up on my cousins. They were pretty good sports about it!

MF sitting out by the garden with my grandma. There was a family of quail out there with lots of baby birds!
MF "helping" water the garden with my cousin's husband, Matt. She just loved it and I'm glad he was so good about letting her.
In the end, she really wanted to do the watering herself and she did a pretty good job until she stepped in some mud and decided she needed a bath. I wish we could have a garden like that!
Took some pictures at my Aunt & Uncle's house. I may attempt some more later but I think I may just do this for school pictures or put her in her uniform and do something like this. I'll have to see how I feel. I like this picture though.
Comments
I've been thinking of you, as your due date is approching. I'm sorry you are dying of heat. I know how you feel. Know that I love you!