They Say Its My Birthday

I'm hitting the big Three-oh today. I thought I'd put pictures on like I did for John, however my scanner is about to be hurled out the door so I'm just going to put on the few I have in my computer already.about 27 years ago
About 25 years ago...see my belt? It was one of those magnetic belts with Strawberry Shortcake on it. I may just have to make something similar for Miss Fabulous so she can keep her pants up.
About 13 years ago
A friend of a friend was asking around for people to sit for them to get some practice in on her photography so of course we did! Would I ever turn down MORE pictures?
Anyway...when John gets back from surfing we'll see what he has planned for my fun day! :0)

Comments

Fooferoo said…
Happy Birthday! I had one of those magnetic Strawberry Shortcake belts too :)
Kate said…
Happy birthday!! You were SUCH a cute kid too! You and MF are twins!
Hope you have a fun birthday!
Candace said…
I LOVE that picture with all your siblings!! CUTE! Hope you had a good day!
Millie said…
Hope your birthday was wonderful! I love all the pictures! I remember those magnetic belts - unfortunately I was too old for them. ;)
Heffalump said…
Happy Birthday late!
Miss Fabulous looks just like you when you were a kid! WOW!
Jim and Brooke said…
I'm glad you shared your young pics too. You are super cute!
Hopefully you got my message when I called to wish you a happy Birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News