Miss Fabulous answers
A friend of mine did this on her blog and I thought I'd be a copy cat and do it too.
How much does mommy weigh?
MF - 46 (I'm not sure where this number came from)
How old is mommy?
MF - 40 (not quite)
What does mommy do while your at school?
MF - "look for me"
What is mommy's favorite food?
MF - vegetables
What is mommy's favorite movie?
MF - girl's movies
What makes mommy happy?
MF - "when I listen" (so true)
What makes mommy sad?
MF - "when I go to school" (well, it will!)
What makes mommy upset?
MF - "when I DON'T listen"
Who does mommy love?
MF - "ME!!"
Who is mommy's best friend?
MF - Katy, Sara's mom (she explained that Sara is her best friend so Katy is mine)
Why do we say our prayers?
MF - "because Jesus told us to pray"
Why do we go to church?
MF - "because Jesus told us to"
How much does mommy weigh?
MF - 46 (I'm not sure where this number came from)
How old is mommy?
MF - 40 (not quite)
What does mommy do while your at school?
MF - "look for me"
What is mommy's favorite food?
MF - vegetables
What is mommy's favorite movie?
MF - girl's movies
What makes mommy happy?
MF - "when I listen" (so true)
What makes mommy sad?
MF - "when I go to school" (well, it will!)
What makes mommy upset?
MF - "when I DON'T listen"
Who does mommy love?
MF - "ME!!"
Who is mommy's best friend?
MF - Katy, Sara's mom (she explained that Sara is her best friend so Katy is mine)
Why do we say our prayers?
MF - "because Jesus told us to pray"
Why do we go to church?
MF - "because Jesus told us to"
Comments