The baby is taking over
No, not the new baby. Not yet anyway. I'm talking about MF's doll.
After convincing her that we will be having a baby, she got her doll out (which she hadn't played with much up to that point), named it INilla, and the doll has pretty much taken over since.
Inilla can't hear the music, could you please turn it up?
Inilla really loves eating at restaurants. Especially ones with slides she can slide down.
Inilla can't go to bed when she's not tired.
Inilla loves to dance and sing.
Inilla has teeth, but she never bites MF. She might bite me but only at home. So I've been told.
Inilla loves to ride in her stroller but doesn't like to wear shoes.
Inilla gets dirty often and constantly needs her hands and face washed. She's SO messy.
Inilla's head can turn all the way around, so apparently real babies heads can too.
There's more...but you get the idea. She's the most opinionated baby I've met.
After convincing her that we will be having a baby, she got her doll out (which she hadn't played with much up to that point), named it INilla, and the doll has pretty much taken over since.
Inilla can't hear the music, could you please turn it up?
Inilla really loves eating at restaurants. Especially ones with slides she can slide down.
Inilla can't go to bed when she's not tired.
Inilla loves to dance and sing.
Inilla has teeth, but she never bites MF. She might bite me but only at home. So I've been told.
Inilla loves to ride in her stroller but doesn't like to wear shoes.
Inilla gets dirty often and constantly needs her hands and face washed. She's SO messy.
Inilla's head can turn all the way around, so apparently real babies heads can too.
There's more...but you get the idea. She's the most opinionated baby I've met.
Comments