What I've been up to...

A friend of mine is getting her nursery ready for her new baby girl and she asked if I would paint a couple of little butterfly paintings for her. Of course I said Yes! Any chance to paint anything makes me happy! Anyhow, this is what I came up with...I hope she likes them!





Comments

Heffalump said…
Butterflies seem to be a pretty in thing for baby girls.
I hate being trendy, but I will admit to liking butterflies for Bryony.
How cool that you got to do some painting!
Kate said…
Wow I LOVE those!!! Those look totally Boutique!!!! You need to start selling those.
Orr Family said…
So, I saw the paintings on your blog before I got to see them in real life! Madelyn will love them! Me too! Now you need to help me paint some stripes so I can hang them on the wall! Thanks!!!!
Those look so cute!
*~McGarys~* said…
They look awesome! i wish I was a good painter!
TGS said…
Way cute Looks like something you would buy at Target. You did a fab job!
lbt said…
Those are so cute! You did great.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News