Snowdog anyone?

The call of the beautifully smooth snow was just too much for us to resist. We just HAD to go out in it!
Miss Fabulous and her snow angel! She made quite a few of them and lost her hat every time!
Me rolling the snowball for the snowman's head.
Miss Fabulous and I with our finished snowgirl (she has a rose in her hair) and snowdog. The snowgirl has some spine issues...she leans to one side and backwards...but she is still smiling!
I rolled down the hill in the back yard and then made a snow angel (which Miss Fabulous quickly trampled out). Surprisingly I stayed quite warm with only my hoodie on.
My sister, Joanna, and Miss Fabulous rolling down the hill.
Anyhoo...it was fun and now the yard doesn't look so pristine and empty. :0)

Comments

Scribbit said…
So were you visiting? I'm noticing you're in Hawaii and last time I was there the snow wasn't too deep.
Kate said…
I'm visiting in Utah while we wait for our house in Hawaii to be ready and then through the Holidays. Yeah...not too much snow there in Hawaii.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News