Ice fishing...minus the ice.
Again, I'm posting pictures from March. I still have more. Fair warning. Around the time I was supposed to be doing Spring Cleaning, I often did other things. Like go fishing...
Star and Dash in their chairs all set to fish.
What is this fishing you speak of?
It was pretty chilly with the wind. Miss Fabulous wore her rain boots so she could wade in the water. Star refused to wear her rain boots but she too eventually went wading.
Star fishing. hehehe
John getting Miss Fabulous set up.
It didn't take the kids long to cross over to my side. You see, I had no intentions to actually fish. John is the fish kisser. I'm the play in the sand (but don't get too sandy), look for shells, take a ton of pictures type. The kids tried to fish, but the swings were right there and the wind still had a bite to it. Miss Fabulous pushed Star for a little while...like a good big sister should.All three of my swinging monkeys. Star is still a little fearful of going very high, but the other two would be happy with underdogs all day.
The kids climbed up one of the lifeguard chairs. Well...Dash was put up there and the other two climbed up after. MF snuggled in with Dash and I snapped this picture just about the time that Star realized just how high she was and how little space she really had.
Shortly after, Star decided to swim and we headed home for some hot chocolate and popcorn.
Comments