Ice Ice Baby
I have been wanting to take Miss Fabulous to see Disney on Ice for a long time. At the beginning of the year, I found out that Disney Princesses on Ice would be about an hour and a half away in April and so, when tax returns came, I bought some tickets and kept it a secret. Miss Fabulous is notorious for asking every day and several times a day about anything she might be even the slightest bit excited about. Thus the secret. We bought 3 seats, figuring that Star would have to be held anyway to see anything or she could share with MF. We got a hotel room across the street from where the show would take place and then drove up the night before, stopping at a few places along the way. Upon arrival at the hotel, we were informed that they were sold out in the room we had booked and that we should have received an email about it. We were then given a room right next to the front desk (ugh) with one double bed and a pull out "couch" (double ugh). The bathroom had a standing area in it with a curtain that they called a shower (great for bathing kids, you know) and after wiggling some cords and cables, we eventually got a fuzzy picture on the little TV. Eventually we all got SOME sleep but the company will be hearing from me and we will probably avoid them after this. For the price we paid, I expected a lot more! Anyway. The next morning we headed over to the Center after a busy breakfast. As soon as MF saw the sign for Disney on Ice, she was overcome with excitement and questions!
There were displays of the Princess Dresses all around the arena area.
Star was quite curious...

but did NOT want to stop to pose for a picture.
Comments
I'm sorry your hotel experience wasn't so fun though!