Snowbunny and Sledding

(warning: LOTS of pictures!)
I guess I may have gotten a little trigger happy with the cameras since I haven't had the chance to get out and use them very much lately.
John and Miss Fabulous made this Snowbunny the other night.
MF and the Snowbunny. It doesn't look like that now. Now it is missing one of its eyes, a tooth, an ear, and its nose. So sad. Maybe I'll put an eye patch on him. Arrrrrrggggg!
MF's tiny snowbunny she made herself.
Today we went sledding after spending the morning lazying our way around the house. After Star (and John) woke up from nap time, we bundled up and headed out.
Little Star was SO ready to go...even before she was really ready.
We tried a couple of our boogie boards out on the snow! They are fantastic!
She stared at the snow on her mitten for several minutes. Sometimes she is so serious, its funny!
Miss Fabulous testing out a boogie board.
John eventually noticed that she was sliding off. She didn't make a peep about it though.
Star's first time down the hill on the tube.
No expression. She just stayed there and waited for someone to haul her back up the hill. The hard life, ya know.
Hat over her eyes and mouth wide open. I think she was having fun.
John started trying to go down standing up on the boards, so MF wanted to try it too.
Wipe out!
Star got bored and started to play in the neighbor's car.
John, practicing for his snowboard trip on Monday.
Going good...
Oooohhhh!
She got going pretty fast...
And then ended up in the tree.
I DID get in on the action.
Nearly went into the bush!
Love the expressions on both of their faces!

Ragamuffin girl.
Those two are like peas in a pod!
Tongues out!




We got home and Star stripped down and put MF's rain boots on.
We warmed up with luke-warm chocolate and settled in for a cozy evening. We are loving the snow here!

Comments

Mary-Catherine said…
It looks like you guys had a blast! I cannot believe how much the girl have grown. Miss you guys I always enjoy reading your blog :)
Ryan & Brooke said…
Looks like so much fun. But what a shocker going from Hawaii to snow huh? Will you also call me 503-440-2165 I have some insurance questions for you about babies. Thanks
Kate said…
"Peach": Miss you too!

Brooke: I'll call you this afternoon. Hopefully I can answer your questions.
TGS said…
F---U---N!!

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News