Christmas Day 2010

I think John and I are worse than the kids on Christmas morning. We are always up early just waiting for the kids to wake up so we can watch them open their stockings and presents.
Miss Fabulous is old enough to know what to do and she dove right in to her stocking and a new Pillow Pet. Star took some coaxing to get past a Blue's Clues peekaboo book.
Little Star. Just behind her is her stocking with everything still set out. She was just NOT interested.
Reading her new book with Daddy!
After opening presents and playing with our new things, John and I took my brother and Star out to see if we could find a store that might be open. Somehow I hadn't planned well and we were out of wipes. We didn't find any stores open, but my other brother and his wife did and managed to get what we needed! Thank you Jeremy and Becky!While we were out looking for wipes, John decided he "needed" some sushi. Of course, the sushi place WOULD be open.David, waiting for his sushi.
John, with his usual look. ;0)
We headed back to my grandma's house to hang out with the family some more.
Little Rose (my sister's baby)...eating the wrapping paper on her present.
My younger sister, Laura, with her husband, Ed, came to visit with us and open their presents.

Comments

So fun! I am sad I missed seeing you and your family!

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News