Good thing its almost October...
Because I'm becoming a witch. I have SUCH a short fuse, my patience is nil. It really bugs me that I let myself get that way.
Friday was horrible. I haven't been feeling totally well. I keep sneezing, coughing, and I'm off and on with the sniffles. I'm tired because I can't seem to sleep for an entire night. And Friday, John went golfing. I was fine with that...it was during work hours and had been in the plans for a while. Then he came home, got some gear, and went fishing. I about broke down. Okay, I did. I yelled. I cried. I tried working around the house to distract myself, but I just couldn't get past that I needed a break and John was gone. The girls were particularly rambunctious and Star started following me around whining and NOTHING would make her happy except to hold her...standing up. I couldn't do it. I listened to her cry at me and cried too. MF gave me a hug or two and tried her best with Star. Made me feel like such a cruddy mother. It was just a really poor day for John to choose to be off fishing. Most days I am fine with it, life goes on at home while he's gone, but that day was just...off.
Anyway. I felt better Saturday. John went fishing that morning with the Scouts. The girls and I ate pancakes and went outside to dig in the yard. I'm trying to get my flower beds ready so I can plant my bulb soon and be ready to plant other flowers come spring. After John came home, we got ourselves cleaned up and headed to the mall. I finally got my hair cut. Its shorter than I wanted it, but at least it isn't as ratty as it has been. Miss Fabulous got her ears pierced after much begging on her part. (I'll post a picture when I finally take one!) I wandered around the Motherhood store and left wondering if I could possibly get along without having to buy anything this time. I seriously doubt that since most of my maternity things are shorts and cool tops. I will surely need long pants and some long sleeves, but I just don't want to buy any more. *sigh*
Miss Fabulous is doing great in school. She's finally making friends. Her teacher is amazed at her reading level. If only her math skills were anywhere close. I'm glad she's loving school. They have a different activity every day here...Art, Music, P.E, Computers, Library, and Spanish. Different from Hawaii, where she had everything in one day and she only had that every 8 school days.
Star is trying to run everywhere. She loves sticking stuff in the toilet...joy of joys. She is starting to mimic us. She says "hi" and "gun-koo" (thank you). Still no mama. If I try to get her to say it, she responds with dada. I think its a game. She is a lot of fun. She tries so hard to keep up with her sister, but they get along great and I'm hoping it will last.
I have been working on some bags, making cakes, and trying to keep up with pictures. My nice camera is broken so I've been using MF's which is a pretty nice camera. I do miss mine and have got to get it fixed somehow. There's just something about shipping it off to the unknown without an idea of how much its going to cost or if it will get to where it should go or when it will be back. I really want it fixed though, so I can take some fall pictures of the girls.
Well, the girls are up now so I better go get Miss Fab ready for school. I still can't believe September is almost over, but we have a bunch of fun things planned for October and are excited to get to them!
Friday was horrible. I haven't been feeling totally well. I keep sneezing, coughing, and I'm off and on with the sniffles. I'm tired because I can't seem to sleep for an entire night. And Friday, John went golfing. I was fine with that...it was during work hours and had been in the plans for a while. Then he came home, got some gear, and went fishing. I about broke down. Okay, I did. I yelled. I cried. I tried working around the house to distract myself, but I just couldn't get past that I needed a break and John was gone. The girls were particularly rambunctious and Star started following me around whining and NOTHING would make her happy except to hold her...standing up. I couldn't do it. I listened to her cry at me and cried too. MF gave me a hug or two and tried her best with Star. Made me feel like such a cruddy mother. It was just a really poor day for John to choose to be off fishing. Most days I am fine with it, life goes on at home while he's gone, but that day was just...off.
Anyway. I felt better Saturday. John went fishing that morning with the Scouts. The girls and I ate pancakes and went outside to dig in the yard. I'm trying to get my flower beds ready so I can plant my bulb soon and be ready to plant other flowers come spring. After John came home, we got ourselves cleaned up and headed to the mall. I finally got my hair cut. Its shorter than I wanted it, but at least it isn't as ratty as it has been. Miss Fabulous got her ears pierced after much begging on her part. (I'll post a picture when I finally take one!) I wandered around the Motherhood store and left wondering if I could possibly get along without having to buy anything this time. I seriously doubt that since most of my maternity things are shorts and cool tops. I will surely need long pants and some long sleeves, but I just don't want to buy any more. *sigh*
Miss Fabulous is doing great in school. She's finally making friends. Her teacher is amazed at her reading level. If only her math skills were anywhere close. I'm glad she's loving school. They have a different activity every day here...Art, Music, P.E, Computers, Library, and Spanish. Different from Hawaii, where she had everything in one day and she only had that every 8 school days.
Star is trying to run everywhere. She loves sticking stuff in the toilet...joy of joys. She is starting to mimic us. She says "hi" and "gun-koo" (thank you). Still no mama. If I try to get her to say it, she responds with dada. I think its a game. She is a lot of fun. She tries so hard to keep up with her sister, but they get along great and I'm hoping it will last.
I have been working on some bags, making cakes, and trying to keep up with pictures. My nice camera is broken so I've been using MF's which is a pretty nice camera. I do miss mine and have got to get it fixed somehow. There's just something about shipping it off to the unknown without an idea of how much its going to cost or if it will get to where it should go or when it will be back. I really want it fixed though, so I can take some fall pictures of the girls.
Well, the girls are up now so I better go get Miss Fab ready for school. I still can't believe September is almost over, but we have a bunch of fun things planned for October and are excited to get to them!
Comments
And ditto Karrissa's comment...I just scrolled down through all of your previous posts wondering if I had missed something...