By the way...
John and I found out we are expecting baby #3. This is a welcome surprise for us! Considering our history, we weren't sure if we wanted to jump through any more hoops to expand our family. It can be exhausting and heartbreaking.
I am now 17 weeks and we will be finding out what we are having in about 2 weeks. I will post that for sure plus put a little countdown doo-dad on here as well. I'm not sure which side I'm cheering for. I'd love to have a boy, but a girl would just be easier and cheaper right now. So I guess I will just be happy with whichever we get!
I am a little nervous. Star will be nearly 19 months old when this one is due. This is completely new territory for me! Miss Fabulous was in all-day kindergarten when Star was born. We'll see how the two little ones do together...and how well I handle it!
Sorry I'm so late posting this. John really wanted to not tell ANYONE until about 20 weeks, but I was getting a little antsy. Anyway. This is our latest BIG news!
I am now 17 weeks and we will be finding out what we are having in about 2 weeks. I will post that for sure plus put a little countdown doo-dad on here as well. I'm not sure which side I'm cheering for. I'd love to have a boy, but a girl would just be easier and cheaper right now. So I guess I will just be happy with whichever we get!
I am a little nervous. Star will be nearly 19 months old when this one is due. This is completely new territory for me! Miss Fabulous was in all-day kindergarten when Star was born. We'll see how the two little ones do together...and how well I handle it!
Sorry I'm so late posting this. John really wanted to not tell ANYONE until about 20 weeks, but I was getting a little antsy. Anyway. This is our latest BIG news!
Comments
What fun you will all have with another baby around!
We love you!!!!
Congratulations again. Having three is fun :)