My phone is so much FASTER!!!
So I finally took all the pictures and videos off my phone. Its amazing how fast my phone is now. It used to take so long to acknowledge my button pushing that I'd miss calls or it would misdial. I guess that's what happens when the pictures have been on your phone for a couple of years. So here are some of the goodies I took off of it!
At Heather's house before she moved. Miss Fabulous playing with 3 of Heather's 4 children.
Getting the luggage (and movies!) ready for our trip to Arizona for Christmas 2008!
Taking some "girl time" with Grandma and Aunt Kathy. I remember it snowed that day. We were all in flip-flops (slippas!) and jackets.
My toes. I love to get my nails painted but I'm way too lazy to do them myself and too cheap to pay someone else to do them for me all the time.
Miss Fabulous blowing her nails dry.
MF's cute little toes.
The guy did her fingers too although the rest of us just got a pedi. MF's was also only half the price! Score!!!
Myself, John, and his sister, Tina, in the back of the car. We were on our way for family pictures and it was Freezing outside!
Back in Hawaii...not sure what this "little" blood drop was for. I am not allowed to donate blood (lived in Germany during certain years) so I'm not sure what it was for. Little Miss and Miss Fabulous with Little Miss' mom, Katy.
Looking at books. I look so happy!
John did an all services event on the beach in Waikiki. I don't remember when this was but I'm pretty sure it was at least a year ago. Yep, that's also my little monkey climbing the wall.
At the Cheesecake Factory. We had a delicious meal. The plates in front of me are the big appetizer there. I shared with the other girls and still ended up taking most of it home. This day is also stuck in my mind because I had the parking card and got it validated, helped load kids in the car, had it in my hand but when we got to the booth, I couldn't find the card anywhere. We pulled over to the side and pretty much checked the entire car and parking tower looking for it and never found it. It was an automatic $50. I refuse to take the parking card EVER again.
Not long after Star was born. Both girls were asleep in the back.
A Primary activity. They had to pop the balloons and find an X before they could move on to the next room.
At Heather's house before she moved. Miss Fabulous playing with 3 of Heather's 4 children.
Getting the luggage (and movies!) ready for our trip to Arizona for Christmas 2008!
Taking some "girl time" with Grandma and Aunt Kathy. I remember it snowed that day. We were all in flip-flops (slippas!) and jackets.
My toes. I love to get my nails painted but I'm way too lazy to do them myself and too cheap to pay someone else to do them for me all the time.
Miss Fabulous blowing her nails dry.
MF's cute little toes.
The guy did her fingers too although the rest of us just got a pedi. MF's was also only half the price! Score!!!
Myself, John, and his sister, Tina, in the back of the car. We were on our way for family pictures and it was Freezing outside!
Back in Hawaii...not sure what this "little" blood drop was for. I am not allowed to donate blood (lived in Germany during certain years) so I'm not sure what it was for. Little Miss and Miss Fabulous with Little Miss' mom, Katy.
Looking at books. I look so happy!
John did an all services event on the beach in Waikiki. I don't remember when this was but I'm pretty sure it was at least a year ago. Yep, that's also my little monkey climbing the wall.
At the Cheesecake Factory. We had a delicious meal. The plates in front of me are the big appetizer there. I shared with the other girls and still ended up taking most of it home. This day is also stuck in my mind because I had the parking card and got it validated, helped load kids in the car, had it in my hand but when we got to the booth, I couldn't find the card anywhere. We pulled over to the side and pretty much checked the entire car and parking tower looking for it and never found it. It was an automatic $50. I refuse to take the parking card EVER again.
Not long after Star was born. Both girls were asleep in the back.
A Primary activity. They had to pop the balloons and find an X before they could move on to the next room.



Comments