Crud

I've been dealing with allergies this whole week. Or so I thought. I thought that because of the itchy eyes, sneezing, and slightly drippy nose which contributed to a slight cough. I don't know what could be blooming now. There's always something blooming in Hawaii. Well, now the allergies have turned into real sickness (its happened before...bronchitis in fact) or I was fooling myself all along (this has also happened before) and I've been spreading my germs all over town.
See, I don't like staying home when there's fun to be had or groceries to buy. Who does? I also feel that if your sick, you should just stay home and relax and try to get better. I'm a big fan of relaxing, but I'm not exactly sure if I know how to anymore. I truly relax when I know the girls are totally taken care of and nothing is going to be asked of me for a while. Maybe that's why sleeping is often an issue with me. I don't sleep much. And when I finally get so tired that I crash, I usually get awakened by one of the 3 other members of the family. I sometimes wish I was better at sleeping.
Anyway. I have been all over the place with this allergy/sickness thing and hope that the people at the grocery stores, kindergarten classes, etc. will not get whatever it is I have. Then again, if I caught it from someone else, maybe they've done more damage than myself. Hawaii is like a little germ bubble. Everyone gets everything and it just goes around and around. The airlines bring in more sickness each day and those germs LOVE the climate! Don't we all.
I'm really hoping this is a short-lived thing. I really would like to get on with my life. We have about 30 days left on island and there are huge amounts of things to do that I've been procrastinating...which I guess I can start doing since I can't go anywhere. If only little Star wasn't so good at getting into everything and a lot better at taking naps! Here's to hoping this passes quickly and no one else gets it!!!

Comments

Jim and Brooke said…
Sorry your not feeling well.
Hope you get better soon.
If I were there I would make you a pig pot of soup! :)
LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News