Crackbook has me by the throat
I may have to set a timer for myself when I'm on FB. I have decided Crackbook is a more appropriate name. I check up on people I haven't talked to in years and I don't actually have to talk to anyone...I just snoop around their pictures and beat their scores on the games they play. Its pretty bad. Hopefully the novelty will wear off soon.
So here are a few shots taken recently:
Poor Miss Fabulous got sick over Fall Break. This is the first time she's been sick and throwing up. Thankfully it was only a 24 hour bug and she slept pretty much the whole time. I love that she still sleeps with her bum in the air...reminds me of the tiny girl I had years ago.

Little Star loves her baths! I sure missed having a tiny girl to bundle up in a towel! Miss Fabulous is too big for that now so Star gets all the snuggling!

This picture and the next were taken by Miss Fabulous. She seems the most able to get Star smiling and talking. I sure hope the girls are close as they get older!

I like this picture because not only is she smiling (not a big smile, but a smile nonetheless) but it looks like a self portrait! A few stats on Star at 2 months: 13 lbs. (above the 95th percentile), 25.5" long (75th-90th percentile), and her head is 15.3" around (25th-50th percentile). She is hungry pretty much all the time she's awake, but sometimes we can get her to smile and coo. She LOVES her tummy and has started scooting herself around the room. No more rolling...guess it was a one time fluke. She sure can scoot herself quickly...no more laying on the couch for her!
So here are a few shots taken recently:
Poor Miss Fabulous got sick over Fall Break. This is the first time she's been sick and throwing up. Thankfully it was only a 24 hour bug and she slept pretty much the whole time. I love that she still sleeps with her bum in the air...reminds me of the tiny girl I had years ago.
Little Star loves her baths! I sure missed having a tiny girl to bundle up in a towel! Miss Fabulous is too big for that now so Star gets all the snuggling!
This picture and the next were taken by Miss Fabulous. She seems the most able to get Star smiling and talking. I sure hope the girls are close as they get older!
I like this picture because not only is she smiling (not a big smile, but a smile nonetheless) but it looks like a self portrait! A few stats on Star at 2 months: 13 lbs. (above the 95th percentile), 25.5" long (75th-90th percentile), and her head is 15.3" around (25th-50th percentile). She is hungry pretty much all the time she's awake, but sometimes we can get her to smile and coo. She LOVES her tummy and has started scooting herself around the room. No more rolling...guess it was a one time fluke. She sure can scoot herself quickly...no more laying on the couch for her!
Comments
Did you get your box yet? I don't know how long it takes things to get to Hawaii.
Sorry.