Miss Fabulous on Stage

Yesterday, Miss Fabulous had her first dance recital. She loves going to dance! In the video she is the 3rd from the right (or second from the right in the back row). I don't have a regular video camera so its not that clear but she did a great job! (I'm not biased or anything)

Comments

Lovey Dovey said…
I could tell which one she was before I read the blog. She walks just like her mother did when her momma was little. I thought that was soooo cute. Good job mf. love you guys Aunt Sid
Nancy Face said…
Precious! Brings back sweet memories of when my Lauren was little...she danced from age 3 until age 17! :)
Fooferoo said…
How cute :)
Leslie said…
I just keep watching this over and over. I can hardly believe MF is old enough to dance so well. I sure miss you guys. MF, Grandma loves to watch you dance on the video. I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News