Little bits of catching up

The end of the pie.
This pie was my breakfast for several days following Thanksgiving. I made 4 pies and a cake and this was all I had. Not a slice of pumpkin pie...I guess I'll just have to make more!
This is our advent calendar. With the suggestion of Heffalump, we filled it with activities to do with our family (and some with friends) up until Christmas. This picture was actually taken to show the blue paint on the walls which is on every wall in the vicinity. Miss Fabulous wanted to add her decorating techniques to our house too. Her privileges have been revoked.


With Santa at our church party. Yes, he's barefoot. Isn't everyone in Hawaii?

At the parade near our home. It was all of about 3 seconds long. Then they had activities for the kids and lots of booths trying to get you to sign up for stuff you don't need. We didn't stay long.

I have more to post but I've got deadlines for Christmas gifts and I'm still working away!

Comments

Leslie said…
Did you guys ever do your Good Mail Girls ornaments? I was curious as to what happened there.
I know she's a challenge (blue paint) but what would we do without her.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News