Merry Christmas to All!
I'm usually pretty good about sending out a Christmas letter (or a Valentine's letter as I did one year). This year I made Christmas cards and sent them out. I still have a few sitting on my counter but since my last book of stamps has suddenly disappeared, I'm not sure how likely it is that they will actually be sent. I have decided, though, that I can put a sort of Christmas letter/2008 recap on here and then at least a few of you will see what we've been up to. Here I go!

Merry Christmas to our Family and Friends! There are so many of you scattered all over this country as well as a few other countries! We are blessed to know you all!
This year has just flown by and it seems the older I get, the faster time goes! We started the year in a new house. It is bigger than our last place and has its quirks (what house doesn't?) but we love being so much closer to everything and love our new ward (church!). I was quickly called to be the Secretary of the Relief Society but after about 2 months I was released and called to teach the 3 turning 4 year olds in Primary. I love doing that! John is serving as the First Counselor in the Young Men Presidency and he loves working with the boys and trying to get them excited about scouts and the gospel.
John was promoted in March and Miss Fabulous and I were able to attend! It is the first time I have been there for a promotion!
We finally got a few more visitors starting in May. John's sister and her friend came to visit and to see Oahu and we got to participate in many of their adventures! Miss Fabulous and I even swam with the sharks!
Then, less than 2 weeks after they went home, my cousin and her husband came to visit! We showed them some sights and really enjoyed their company! 
Then just a couple of weeks later, my Aunt and Uncle surprised us with a visit too! We were happy to help and enjoyed spending time with them too!
Miss Fabulous started ballet and tap in June and has loved it ever since! She can be quite the handful sometimes but we're hoping she grows out of it and settles down a little in the next year. She and I both love her teacher and look forward to working with her more!
At the beginning of August, John had work on the outer islands and I got to join him on Kauai! We had fun just driving around and seeing how "country" it was!
MF also turned 4 in August and we had a Pajama party (the not-stay-over-night kind) and the kids all had a good time!
Around MF's birthday, my brother's friends came to visit. They were all set to have many adventures and they did! They even went sky diving!
In October, we took a trip to Maui. We stayed in a fancy hotel and drove all over the island!
When we got back, I got my braces on and I began my days as a metal mouth.
We have had quite an eventful year with lots of work, snorkeling, boogie boarding, hiking, and just plain fun thrown in everywhere! We look forward to our last 18 months here and hope for the future to bring us more happiness! We have loved having so many visitors and invite everyone to come visit us in 2009! We hope you have been as blessed this year as we have and wish you all the love and happiness in the world! We love you!
Love always,
Our Family
Comments
You’ve just been hit with Random Acts Of
“ Merry Christmas!”
Love, Carrot Jello
W.V.:hopeadou