Happy Birthday to this girl...

Little Star is 2!


Dear Star, I love you so much and cannot believe you are getting to be such a big girl! You are the sweetest little challenge I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. You are just now starting to love books and games. You love everyone in such a big way, it makes me smile every time. You remind me of me in a lot of ways and maybe that is why you get away with a lot...we understand each other. I cannot wait to see what kind of girl you become, but I dread it too. Don't grow too fast, I already miss your baby-ness. You are a blessing to us and we all love you eternally!

Comments

Leslie said…
Amen! She reminds me of you too. And not just in looks, either. We love you, Star. Happy Birthday from G and G Terry.

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News