About 90% of the time...

this is what my house looks like anymore:


Laundry piled in the chair, blankets and beanbags all over the floor along with the toys, and the contents of the diaper bag strewn all around the room.

I'm currently working on this bag for my friend, Ashley. What? It just looks like a bunch of fabric and pieces of uniform? Well, it is...for now!

This morning I turned this...

into this sundress for Star. It took me about an hour. Not bad.

Here's the front. Yes, she's sitting on Miss Fabulous. Reminds me a little of the Wizard of Oz for some reason.

Another picture of Star in her new play clothes.

And now some pictures of my cute boy!

His half-smile

Such a big guy (notice the room is cleaner...MF was occupying Star).



The girls and I playing with Baby Dash!

Sometimes this boy is all eyes!

This shirt suits my girl! I had to make it for her!

We have been enjoying some decent weather and got most of our garden planted. I gave myself and Dash a haircut on Saturday. Both turned out pretty good, I think. I just loaded Photoshop and I'm pretty excited to start making backgrounds again! I recently set up a FHE schedule and I'm pretty happy with it. I think it might actually work!

Comments

Heffalump said…
My house still looks like that a lot of the time! Of course, it looked like that before I had kids.
Personally I think you are doing a great job! I am amazed you found that hour to sew the dress!
Kate said…
Thanks Heff! :0)

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News