Just because I haven't posted in a while
I have a whole list of projects I'd like to get to, only I'm just not motivated lately. I think of a million things I could do and then I convince myself that I'll do them later. I feel so Lazy! So I HAVE done a few things...laundry (which is still unfolded on the chair in the living room), finished my new diaper bag (maybe I should post it here?), vacuumed and steamed the majority of the house, and have been running from appointment to appointment and wrestling with insurance companies etc.
Miss Fabulous got new glasses and both girls now are in need of seeing an Ear, Nose, and Throat doc to check their ears. Star's speech is behind and they think it might have to do with her hearing...or lack thereof. John's been healing from his bruising on the ski slope. And I, I'm getting to my (now weekly) doctor appointments where they just tell me that everything looks good and see you next week. I guess I should be comforted that everything looks good, but I'm getting near miserable and am at the point where I can hardly move or walk or sit or stand or...
Anyway. I HAVE managed to do some things and yesterday I decided to re-do the infant car seat. The one we have is from Star and it was black and pink. I wasn't too worried about the pink but I'm glad I decided to give it a make-over!
I still need to work on the canopy, but I REALLY like how the green and white worked out! It took me about 3 hours (and a few unpleasant words) to do it, but its done! Now on to the canopy!
Miss Fabulous got new glasses and both girls now are in need of seeing an Ear, Nose, and Throat doc to check their ears. Star's speech is behind and they think it might have to do with her hearing...or lack thereof. John's been healing from his bruising on the ski slope. And I, I'm getting to my (now weekly) doctor appointments where they just tell me that everything looks good and see you next week. I guess I should be comforted that everything looks good, but I'm getting near miserable and am at the point where I can hardly move or walk or sit or stand or...
Anyway. I HAVE managed to do some things and yesterday I decided to re-do the infant car seat. The one we have is from Star and it was black and pink. I wasn't too worried about the pink but I'm glad I decided to give it a make-over!
Comments