Un-eventful

We've been having a lot of uneventful days. I figured I probably need to post since its been a week now. I need to load new pictures and now that I have a new computer, I'm finding it difficult to re-do my background. I may have to reattach my portable hard drive (that's where all the "paper" is) back to the laptop since the program I'm used to using is on there (the laptop) and I'm not sure where the software for the program is to load it into the new computer. So until I figure things out and get a new background done, here are a few pictures to capture your attention.
Little Star playing in the grass. She kept trying to eat it...she does eat everything! She was offering some to me. Such a generous girl!
Found this amongst the kitchen stuff. All packed up so nicely! I think I found the lid somewhere too. I guess we had canned peaches the morning the movers came.
Star sitting in MF's chair. She and I were watching Miss Fabulous and Daddy fish. They weren't having very much luck that day.
MF fishing in the pond. Its a catch and release and this spot is probably the most frequented so I think the fish are a little shy of the area.
Miss Fab showing off the turtle she caught. I guess those guys like the bait too. See her new pink pole?
This picture makes me laugh every time I see it. She was really mad that we put her back in the stroller. She was also really tired and hungry at the time and I hadn't brought much by way of food. This is also from when my parents drove down and we took the ferry over to Martha's Vineyard. I still need to go through those pictures to figure out which ones to put on here.
Anyhow, the house is looking like our house. Messy, messy. BUT things are getting put away, pictures and shelves up on the walls and we can finally see a large portion of the floors and walking area. The girls and I are staying home today. My goal is to get all the laundry done and all clothes put where they belong. It may not sound like much, but sometimes the goals have to be small for me to accomplish them.
Oh, and on a side note. Star is walking! She only does it when she feels like it but that gets more and more each day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News