Another Birthday Girl!

Miss Fabulous is 6 today! This morning I asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she just wanted toast and fruit. I'd have given her Oreos if she'd have asked for them. I didn't tell her that.
I'm making birthday cake and reminiscing today...
4 months old
1 year. I still miss her red hair.
2 years. She still LOVES ice cream...but then, who doesn't?
3 years. Turning into a little girl and losing her baby-ness.
4 years. Working on Daddy's motorcycle.
5 years. Dancing on the beach.
6 year. Checking her boundaries. Figuring out who's boss. Being a great friend and sister. Running everywhere. Singing. Dancing. Snuggling.
I love this girl. I'm so curious what she'll make of herself.

Comments

Happy birthday Miss Fabulous! Any girl who once had fiery red hair and dances on the beach and prefers fruit and toast for breakfast is SURE to become something truly wonderful!!

ps you would be great friends with Bekah...peas in a pod, I say...
TGS said…
so special. love to you all!
Jim and Brooke said…
Happy birthday to both of your girls! Oh, my goodness time goes too quickly. You do have beautiful, spunky girls!
We love you all!!

Popular posts from this blog

The List

Nearly 5 weeks...

Our Big News