The Old Man is Snoring
Its been raining for a while. Okay...pretty much the entire time my sister and her husband were here. Its still raining but its supposed to clear up before next Monday when our next guests are scheduled to arrive. Hopefully the forecast is true.
I've been pretty tired lately. Miss Fabulous and Star are not good roommates. Miss Fab talks, laughs, and yells in her sleep along with moving around and bumping into walls etc. Star is a light sleeper. Well...I think she'd sleep better if she had constant noise rather than lots of quiet and then a loud burst from MF. I may have to put a noisy fan in their room when we get moved. For now I can just sleep them in separate rooms whenever we don't have guests in the 3rd bedroom.
Star is now crawling and pulling herself up on whatever she can grab. She says ma-ma-ma-ma when she's hungry and da-da-da-da when she's frustrated or just in a talkative mood. She whispers when she wakes up and then gets steadily louder the longer she's in her crib without a response. She will fall asleep anywhere. She will just lay her head down wherever she is and go to sleep. She LOVES Miss Fabulous and has started following her around. She's really big for her age...wearing 12 month sizes and quickly outgrowing them. I hope her growth slows down so that I don't have to re-buy all the winter clothes I bought for next winter.
Miss Fabulous loves Star just as much and plays with her whenever she can. I think MF has been pretty lonely with just mom and dad around. Star is getting to be more interactive and MF is just eating it up! They are cute to watch. Miss Fabulous loves to read (she's in level 3 books now!!) and Star is not quite fast enough to crawl away yet. MF has been having more problems at school but her regular teacher is due back on Thursday so I'm pretty excited. I think we'll see a lot less trips to the Health Room and a lot more progress on attitude and schoolwork. Its amazing the difference in teachers!
John joined a "Biggest Loser" competition at work so maybe I'll get some help now in eating right and getting out to exercise. The exercise part is mostly my problem though. John will keep the girls whenever I need to go anywhere, I'm just really good at excuses. I AM going to have to find a different time other than early in the morning. With Star waking up all night, its all I can do to drag myself out of bed to get Miss Fab ready and on the bus by either 6:50 (breakfast at school) or 7:20 (breakfast at home). I don't have any hopes of winning the BL competition I'm in. Some people have lost +10% of their starting weight. I'm just glad I've lost a little and plan to make it all a more permanent part of my life.
I better go...Star fell asleep on the floor next to me so I need to get her in her bed and get some things done around the house. Have a great day people!
I've been pretty tired lately. Miss Fabulous and Star are not good roommates. Miss Fab talks, laughs, and yells in her sleep along with moving around and bumping into walls etc. Star is a light sleeper. Well...I think she'd sleep better if she had constant noise rather than lots of quiet and then a loud burst from MF. I may have to put a noisy fan in their room when we get moved. For now I can just sleep them in separate rooms whenever we don't have guests in the 3rd bedroom.
Star is now crawling and pulling herself up on whatever she can grab. She says ma-ma-ma-ma when she's hungry and da-da-da-da when she's frustrated or just in a talkative mood. She whispers when she wakes up and then gets steadily louder the longer she's in her crib without a response. She will fall asleep anywhere. She will just lay her head down wherever she is and go to sleep. She LOVES Miss Fabulous and has started following her around. She's really big for her age...wearing 12 month sizes and quickly outgrowing them. I hope her growth slows down so that I don't have to re-buy all the winter clothes I bought for next winter.
Miss Fabulous loves Star just as much and plays with her whenever she can. I think MF has been pretty lonely with just mom and dad around. Star is getting to be more interactive and MF is just eating it up! They are cute to watch. Miss Fabulous loves to read (she's in level 3 books now!!) and Star is not quite fast enough to crawl away yet. MF has been having more problems at school but her regular teacher is due back on Thursday so I'm pretty excited. I think we'll see a lot less trips to the Health Room and a lot more progress on attitude and schoolwork. Its amazing the difference in teachers!
John joined a "Biggest Loser" competition at work so maybe I'll get some help now in eating right and getting out to exercise. The exercise part is mostly my problem though. John will keep the girls whenever I need to go anywhere, I'm just really good at excuses. I AM going to have to find a different time other than early in the morning. With Star waking up all night, its all I can do to drag myself out of bed to get Miss Fab ready and on the bus by either 6:50 (breakfast at school) or 7:20 (breakfast at home). I don't have any hopes of winning the BL competition I'm in. Some people have lost +10% of their starting weight. I'm just glad I've lost a little and plan to make it all a more permanent part of my life.
I better go...Star fell asleep on the floor next to me so I need to get her in her bed and get some things done around the house. Have a great day people!
Comments